- An ideal location in booming Doncaster
- Walking distance to Westfield
- Spectacular, uninterrupted city views
- Superb architecture by Woods Bagot
- Beautiful landscape by Jack Merlo
- Functional kitchen design by Chef Adam D'Sylva
- Sophisticated interior design
- Flexible and innovative living spaces
- A lush rooftop ground and communal garden
Gardenhill offers a life of absolute serenity. Surrounded by lush greenery and magnificent views, every residence is an oasis of graceful design and impeccable style. Gardenhill offers a private sanctuary, only 15 kms from the city.
Designed by Australia's No.1 Architects Woods Bagot, this first major project has been an unquestionable success story for Beulah International. More than 70% of the apartments were sold in the first three months, with owner-occupiers and investors alike drawn to its intelligent design, lush rooftop garden and perfect location.
Just some of the innovative elements which Beulah brought to this project are the distinctive exterior of trellis screens, the interior sliding timber panels which creates a flexibility of space, and Australia's very first private off-leash dog park.