The Financial Analyst will fill a key role on the Beulah team by ensuring that our project feasibilities are financially stress-tested and all options for financing and structuring are commercially considered.
Key responsibilities of the role will include:
- Undertaking detailed and complex financial modelling and feasibility analysis on existing development projects, potential investment and capital structures, acquisitions and other business expansion initiatives
- Checking and modifying the model assumptions according to various profitability scenarios, exit strategies, funding scenarios and commercial considerations
- Modelling different financing arrangements and analysing various implications on cash flow and profitability
- Assisting with the preparation of all necessary financial and pitch presentations in acquisition, financing, capital raising and partnering negotiations
- Assisting with the preparation of market research reports and investor reports
- Assisting with due diligence activities for site acquisition and investment opportunities