2. Collection of your personal information
- 2.1 Beulah International will collect and hold your personal information in a fair and lawful manner, and not in an unreasonably intrusive way. Where it is reasonably practical to do so, Beulah International will collect your personal information directly from you. However, in certain cases Beulah International may collect personal information from third parties, including from publically available sources.
- 2.2 Beulah International may collect the personal information you directly give to Beulah International through some of the following means:
- (a) when you make an inquiry or order in relation products and services through the Website;
- (b) when you contact Beulah International regarding the services you have requested;
- (c) in administering the processing of a purchase from us;
- (d) from other related correspondence (whether in writing or electronically);
- (e) while conducting customer satisfaction and market research surveys;
- (f) when administering any of Beulah International’s services; and
- (g) as otherwise required to manage Beulah International’s business.
3. Types of personal information we collect
- 3.1 The type of personal information Beulah International may collect can include (but is not limited to), your name, last name, email address, phone number and postcode.
- 3.2 Where you do not wish to provide Beulah International with your personal information, Beulah International may not be able to provide you with requested goods or services.
4. Purposes for handling your personal information
- 4.2 Beulah International collects, holds, uses and discloses personal information to:
- (a) provide you with Beulah International’s goods and services;
- (b) manage and administer those goods and services, including account opening procedures;
- (c) communicate with you regarding a job application;
- (d) communicate with you regarding the services you have requested;
- (e) comply with its legal and regulatory obligations; and
- (f) otherwise to manage Beulah International business.
5. Use and disclosure of your personal information
- 5.1 Some of the primary purposes for which Beulah International uses and discloses personal information include:
- (a) maintaining customer records;
- (b) delivery and supply of goods and services;
- (c) account keeping and invoicing;
- (d) locating and/or retrieving Beulah International’s goods; and
- (e) administering Beulah International’s accounts with you.
- 5.2 Beulah International may also use and disclose your personal information that it collects for a secondary purpose. A secondary purpose is one which is related to the primary purpose of collection. Some of the secondary purposes for which Beulah International may collect your personal information include:
- (a) marketing Beulah International’s goods and services to you;
- (b) goods and services development;
- (c) customer and market research; and
- (d) to keep you informed of any changes to Beulah International’s business, goods and services or other offerings that may be of interest to you.
- 5.3 Beulah International generally does not disclose your personal information to third parties or organisations, unless they are contracted or employed to provide administrative services on Beulah International’s behalf and are bound by the APPs.
- 5.4 Beulah International will not use or disclose your personal information for any other purpose unless you have consented to that use or disclosure.
6. Protection of personal information
- 6.1 At Beulah International, your personal information is treated with the greatest of care. Beulah International maintains appropriate physical, procedural and technical security for its offices and information storage facilities so as to prevent any loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, or modification of personal information. This also applies to disposal of personal information.
- 6.2 Beulah International further protects personal information by restricting access to personal information to those who need access to do their job. Physical, electronic and managerial procedures have been employed to safeguard the security and integrity of your personal information.
7. Direct marketing
- 7.1 Like most business, marketing is important to Beulah International’s continued success. Beulah International has a unique range of products and services that it provides to customers at a high standard. Beulah International would therefore like to stay in touch with customers and let them know about new opportunities. Beulah International may provide you with information about new products, services and promotions.
- 7.2 Beulah International will not disclose your personal information to third parties for marketing purposes.
- 7.3 You may opt out at any time if you no longer wish to receive commercial messages from Beulah International. You can make this request by contacting Beulah International’s Privacy Officer.
9. Accessing and correcting your personal information
- 9.1 You may contact Beulah International’s Privacy Officer to request access to the personal information that Beulah International holds about you and/or to make corrections to that information, at any time. On the rare occasions when Beulah International refuses access, you will be provided with a written notice stating the reasons for refusing access. Beulah International may seek to recover from you reasonable costs incurred for providing you with access to any of the personal information about you held by Beulah International.
- 9.2 Beulah International is not obliged to correct any of your personal information if it does not agree that it requires correction and may refuse to do so. If Beulah International refuses a correction request, you will be provided with a written notice stating the reasons for the refusal.
10. Overseas transfers of personal information
- 10.1 As the internet is a global environment, using the internet to collect and process personal information necessarily involves the transmission of that information worldwide.
- 10.2 Beulah International may disclose your personal information to companies that are associated with Beulah International overseas, including Malaysia.
11. Resolving personal information concerns
Beulah International Pty Ltd
379 Collins Street
Melbourne 3000 VIC
- 11.2 Once a complaint has been lodged, the Privacy Officer will respond to you as soon as possible.
- 11.3 You may also lodge a complaint with the Office of the Australian Information Commissioner by telephone: 1300 363 992 or email: email@example.com.