1. Warranties and disclaimers
Beulah strives to keep information stored on this website up to date, but does not guarantee or warrant the accuracy, reliability or currency of the information contained on this website. The content contained within this website including, artist impressions, digitally generated content, illustrations, images, plans, statements, figures, calculations and representations are for illustrative purposes only and are subject to change.
Beulah will endeavour to correct any errors in the information that are brought to its attention as soon as possible. Beulah reserves the right to change at any time without notice any information stored on this website. This includes information about projects or employment opportunities offered by Beulah.
Beulah, its related bodies corporate, employees, advisers, agents and/or other contributing authors, to the fullest extent permissible and applicable, do not make any warranties or representations that the information on this website is up-to-date, accurate or complete or that it is appropriate for any particular use.
Interested parties should undertake independent enquiries and investigations to satisfy themselves that any details herein are true and correct.
Beulah does not warrant that this website or the server that operates it is free from viruses or other corrupted materials or occasional outages or disruption to service which prevent you from accessing this website or that use of this website will be compatible with the hardware and software users use to access it. Users assume the entire cost of all necessary servicing, repair, or correction. Use of this website including all content, data or software distributed by, downloaded or accessed from or through this website is at the user’s risk.
Beulah reserves the right to make any change to this website without notice including removing any part of the website or removing the website in its entirety.
2. User conduct
Users are responsible for all of their activity in connection with accessing this website. In accessing this website, users must not (without Beulah’s prior written consent):
- disrupt or interfere with this website, or any services, system resources, accounts, servers or networks connected to or accessible through this website or any linked websites;
- disrupt or interfere with any other user’s enjoyment of this website or any linked websites;
- use any robot, spider, other automatic device or manual process to monitor, copy or extract any part this website;
- reverse engineer, reverse assemble or otherwise attempt to discover source code or other arithmetical formula in respect of the software underlying the infrastructure and processes associated with this website;
- use this website to violate the security of any computer network, crack passwords or security encryption codes, transfer or store illegal material including material that are deemed threatening or obscene, or engage in any kind of illegal activity;
- use this website to engage in any kind of illegal, criminal or tortious activity through the use of this website, including infringement of any third-party intellectual property rights, fraud, child pornography, trafficking in obscene material, violation of applicable export restrictions, drug dealing, gambling, harassment, stalking, spamming, hacking, sending of viruses or other harmful files, or illegal posting of computer passwords or computer code; or
3. Compliance with laws
Users must comply with all applicable laws and regulations both in their location and, if applicable, Australia that relate to use of or activities on this website.
4. Data collection
Beulah collects data in relation to the browsing activity on this website. By accessing the website, users consent to the use of data for business requirements, including research, planning, service development, security and testing.
6. Limitation of liability
Subject to any responsibilities implied by law and which cannot be excluded by agreement, Beulah (including, its related bodies corporate, directors, officers, employees, agents and contractors) expressly disclaim all liability and do not accept any responsibility to you or any other persons for any losses, damages, liabilities, claims and expenses (including, but not limited to, legal costs and defence or settlement costs) whatsoever, whether direct, indirect or consequential, arising out of or referable to this website (or material accessed via this website).
7. Termination and suspension
Beulah reserves the right, without notice and in our sole and absolute discretion, to discontinue, suspend or terminate any service offered by or through this website as well as this website at any time.
8. Copyright and submitted material
Unless otherwise indicated, all information on this website including without limitation any logo, design, text, graphic and their arrangement is licensed to, or owned by, Beulah. Except with Beulah’s prior written permission, users must not copy, distribute, republish, download, display, post, alter, modify, add to or transmit any such information in any form or by any means.
Any comments or materials sent to Beulah through this website including feedback data, questions, comments and suggestions will be deemed to be public and any copyright or moral rights in such information will be deemed waived and/or assigned to Beulah. Beulah does not accept any obligation of any kind in respect of such information and will be free to reproduce, use, disclose, exhibit, display, transform, create derivative works and distribute this information without limitation.
Any trademarks appearing on this website are the property of Beulah or as otherwise indicated. No party may use any trademarks sourced from this website without the prior written consent of the trademark owner.
You may not create a link to this website from any other website or document without our prior written consent.
Unless stated otherwise, references to “$” or “dollars” on this website are a references to Australian currency.
13. Applicable law